First things first, I would like to say a very heartfelt THANK YOU to the poets who have read at Mr. Hip Presents: Reading Series in our first year. I am in debt to you all for the joy and happiness you have given me with your words, your poems, your swag, your hipness.
As we begin to kick off our second year, we have created a GoFundMe page to assist in our outreach and making poetry much more accessible to the people of Boston. More about that after our upcoming reading this Saturday at Poets House in New York City.
If you haven't checked out the interview above yet, you are not caught up in what we have in store for you this upcoming year. Thus, you are not hip. Click play to be hip.
I must say thanks to the following people/places for our second year:
- Trident Booksellers and Cafe for hosting Mr. Hip Presents: Youth Reads!, our youth reading series with guest poets and Q & A's.
- Gold Gallery for hosting our anniversary reading in Boston August 16th.
- Le Poisson Rouge for hosting our NYC reading in September.
- Grolier Poetry Bookshop for their constant support and poetry resources.
- UFORGE Gallery for hosting us September through December.
- Joanna, Charlotte, and Allison for doing it all for free.
Thanks for your support. We hope to see more of you all out and about. Looking forward to seeing and welcoming you all into our reading poetry community.